Corporate Valuation in Transactions (Transaktionsorientierte Unternehmensbewertung) (B.Sc.), Prof. Aders
This course is dedicated to students interested in accounting and finance and who have already attended the lecture “Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation" by Prof. Sellhorn or who have in another context acquired broader knowledge in the field of Valuation.
Applicants need to send a curriculum vitae as well as a transcript of records until 14.04.2017 to Mr. Fredrik Müller (firstname.lastname@example.org). The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 16 participants for this course.
Please note that only students who have not participated in this course during the last summer term are allowed to participate.
You can earn
- 3 ECTS in „Markt- und finanzorientierte BWL“ (PO Bachelor 2008).
- For PO 2015 please see LSF.
The courses are held in German.
Dates and Rooms
Friday, 19.05.2017, from 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., ValueTrust Financial Advisors, Theresienstr. 1
Friday, 09.06.2017, from 8.30 a.m. to 1,00 p.m., ValueTrust Financial Advisors, Theresienstr. 1
Friday, 07.07.2017, from 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., ValueTrust Financial Advisors, Theresienstr. 1
Friday, 21.07.2017, from 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., ValueTrust Financial Advisors, Theresienstr. 1
1. Appointment: Fundamentals of the transaction-related firm valuation and application fields
2. Appointment: Focus on selected fields of application and outline of practical problem areas
- takeover offer, opinion of §23 WpÜG, fairness opinion
- Structural measures after acquisitions, profit transfer agreements, mergers, squeeze-outs and market value opinions in accordance with IDW S1 and DVFA-principles to evaluate appropriate severence payments
- Empirical determination of the cost of capital in accordante with the CAPM and alternative methods
- Valuation of firms and assets.
- Determination of student teams
3. Appointment: Presentation and discussion of interim result
4. Appointment: Final presentation and discussion