Doctoral seminar in Berlin 2015
Between 1 and 2 October, 2015, five professors and around thirty Ph.D. students and assistant professors from five universities participated at a research seminar for accounting at the Humboldt University in Berlin. The collegues and young academics came from the following chairs:
- Prof. Dr. Bernhard Pellens, Chair of International Accounting, Ruhr University Bochum;
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Gassen, Chair for Financial Accounting and Auditing, Humboldt University of Berlin;
- Prof. Dr. Nils Crasselt, Chair in Managerial Accounting and Control, University of Wuppertal;
- Prof. Dr. Rolf Uwe Fülbier, Chair of International Accounting, University of Bayreuth;
- Prof. Dr. Thorsten Sellhorn, Institute for Accounting, Auditing and Analysis, LMU Munich.
In total, eight young accounting researchers were able to present their research projects and discuss them with the other participants.
With regard to content, the highlights during this event were the presentations of the research ideas and projects. Despite the tight agenda there were plenty opportunities for personal exchange at the Welcome Event, the coffee breaks and an evening at the Der Hahn ist tot.
- doksem_hu15_programm (118 KByte)